Marlog Car Handling is your professional partner in Relocation. We offer our business relations and individual clients an excellent service!

Completely unburdened

Fast delivery


Moving to the other side of the world

Marlog Car Handling is the ideal solution for all of your removal needs. Our global network of agents and our ability to combine groupage container shipments makes Marlog the most economical option for removals. Our unique advantage is that we are specialised in vehicle transport, so we can easily ship yours along with your removal goods.

Moving vehicles to the Netherlands

When moving from a non-EU country to the Netherlands, you may be eligible for an exemption. In that case, it could be extremely interesting to move your own car, motorcycle, or other vehicle to the Netherlands. If you meet the conditions listed below, then you do not need to pay import duties, VAT, or BPM tax, which can save you a considerable amount of money.

The necessary relocation permit documents for moving to the Netherlands
The following conditions must be fulfilled before a client is able to claim a relocation permit:

  • The relocation is from outside the European Union to the Netherlands.
  • The normal residence is transferred to the European Union (Netherlands).
  • The person needs to have lived outside the European Union for more than 12 consecutive months.
  • The goods/vehicle must have been in the possession of and used by the customer for at least half a year.
  • The customer can take up to 12 months following arrival in the Netherlands to complete the declaration.
  • The declaration does not apply to the following goods: Alcohol-containing products, tobacco and similar products, non-wearable material for professional purposes.

The following are the mandatory requirements for vehicle declaration:

  • Copy of passport / identity card
  • Copy of title
  • Copy of receipt
  • Copy of registration in the population register of the applicable municipality in the Netherlands.

Equivalent documentation clearly stating the date of residence in the Netherlands may also be provided, including:

  • Copy of employment contract
  • Copy of employer’s statement
  • Copy of work permit
  • Copy of rental/purchase contract for the residence in the Netherlands
  • Copy of rental/purchase contract for the residence in the Netherlands

Request an estimate here

Need help importing a car or other vehicle?

Marlog Car Handling is happy to help you!

Please give us a call, e-mail us or fill out a quotation form.

arrow Lucas is happy to help you.

Benefits car import service Marlog

Curious about the possibilities of our car import services? Request a quote without obligation or contact our import specialists by telephone.

We are happy to make a suitable proposal for your import issue.

Request quote

Knowledge and experience in-house

As a car import company, Marlog Car Handing has grown over the years into a reliable and major player in the import industry.Our driven and enthusiastic people always go that extra mile for you.

In addition, we have all the necessary knowledge and experience in the field of legislation and regulations and we can combine this with our service orientation.

Professionalism and personal approach

Marlog Car Handling guarantees absolute professionalism. Our company has become the largest operator in its field thanks to years of experience and knowledge in this business.

The personality Marlog Car Handling exudes is mainly due to our enthusiastic and experienced staff.

Service and reliability

Customer-friendliness is a basic principle at Marlog Car Handling. Flexibility and the right personnel enables Marlog to treat you in a professional and service-oriented way.

Marlog Car Handling is a reliable company. We are the reliable partner that manages the entire process for our customers: from the place of purchase to delivery at your address.